WHY CHOOSE AN ANIMAL ENCLOSURE FROM
CD&E’s line of Animal World Pet Enclosures© have been designed with an emphasis on quality and durability in materials, design and construction ~ for a look that is both aesthetically appealing and professional. There are a number of unique features to look for as you make comparisons among pet enclosures:
- Simple bolt-together system (no clamps!) for a sleek, eye appealing design
Furniture-grade PVC pipe custom made especially to our specifications, including an ultraviolet protector to prevent the pipe from discoloring or becoming brittle over time ~ made to stand up to even the harshest of conditions or
- Beautiful anodized aluminum frame for extra rigidity and protection
- Fittings color-matched to the pipe for a striking, uniform look
- PVC coated wire (not powder coated!) ~ so durable it's used for lobster traps!
- Wire riveted onto the inside of the frame panels so there are no wire edges exposed for little paws, fur, clothing or skin to catch on
- High-density ABS Plastic floors and shelves with an added acrylic coating so they always look shiny and clean easily
- Steel bracing underneath floors for maximum support and stability
- Floors securely attached to the frame so they cannot be displaced by animals in a section below
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Spring-loaded safety latches ~ easy-open for you but escape-proof!
- Heavy-duty furniture-grade casters that are easily installed or removed
All together it makes for an exceptional enclosure and we think the very best available, backed by a company manufacturing quality pet enclosures since 1986!
Make the investment in your enclosure count for the long term ~ Call 800/528-CAGE for more information about how an Animal World Pet Enclosure can be just what YOU are looking for!